Mayor Williams called the meeting to order. Commissioner Weaver offered invocation. Tracy Sullivan, Town Clerk called the roll.
Commissioner Weaver, Commissioner Humphrey, Commissioner Jenkins and Commissioner Gibson. David Orcutt, Town Attorney was also present.
Kevin ODonnell explains the Network Integration Service Agreement and the Network Operating Agreement to the Town Board.
Commissioner Humphrey made the motion to authorize Mayor William sign the Network Integration Service Agreement and the Network Operating Agreement on behalf of the Town of Sharpsburg. The motion was seconded by Commissioner Jenkins. The motion carried.
CLOSE SPECIAL MEETING
Commissioner Jenkins made the motion to close the Special Meeting and open the Work Session. The motion was seconded by Commissioner Humphrey. The motion carried.
Topics of Discussion:
1. 125th Celebration of the Town of Sharpsburg to be held on June 28th, 2008. The Recreation Committee will handle organization of the celebration.
2. Embarq representative Jimmy Papas will be meeting to with Sonya, Commissioner Weaver and Chief Bissette to discuss a more efficient telephone and cell phone package for the Town.
3. Utility billing procedures and due date.
4. Commissioners discuss having an employee meeting.
5. Commissioners ask David Orcutt, Town Attorney what the proper procedure was to reprimand or terminate an employee.
6. Updating the Personnel Policy.
7. Senior Citizens calling list.
8. Visiting Towns and Cities with pre-pay billing methods.
9. Deposits for new utility customers.
10. Extending due date for citizens on disability or other fixed incomes.
11. Changing Town Office hours of operation.
Commissioner Humphrey made the motion to adjourn. The motion was seconded by Commissioner Jenkins. The motion carried.